Friday, November 2, 2012

I love blogging the birth stories of my kids so that I can look back on it months/years later. A lot has happened, once again, since I last updated our family blog. We now have a 3 year old, a 1 year old, and a precious baby boy on the way. This pregnancy has been so different from my pregnancies with the girls. I didnt feel my little man kick until really late this time (after 20 weeks). Apparently the placenta is in the front this pregnancy so it acted like a cushion to his kicks. Due to the placement of the placenta (which is normal, by the way) the nurses couldnt find his heartbeat at my 16 week appointment. They ordered an ultrasound, and it was in that room (without BJ) that on the screen my little man showed me he was a boy! We are now waiting for the moment to arrive that we get to meet our son. I am due November 24th, which puts me at 37 weeks tomorrow. (full term, yay!) I thought I better update the blog before I start blogging his birth. :)

No comments: