Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost time

I'm testing out blogger from my phone to see how the updates will look.

My due date came and went to everyone's surprise, including my doctor. At my appointment this week she said she wanted to induce. Originally I did not want to induce this pregnancy. I was fine waiting however long it took. I loved having my water break and going into labor naturally with Presley. My ob isn't an induction happy ob either. However, I have gone past my due date with no sign of anything happening. After looking at my sonogram that checked the babies weight and fluid levels she has decided to induce tomorrow morning at 41 weeks.

BJ and I will arrive at the hospital at 5am to get the show started. I was strep b positive this pregnancy so I have to start the iv antibiotics for that as soon as we get there and the baby will stay for 48 hours, per normal procedure after he is born. I will update my blog tomorrow as I progress. I love having a digital record of both girls births. This is the best baby book you can get. :)




No comments: