Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gut instinct?!












Last night Milo and I ran to home depot for my dad and while we were there I picked up some paint swatches. I found a nursery picture online that I want to use as an inspiration room for my nursery. I am a huge fan of how paint can go a long way when decorating. Anyways, once we got to the car I laughed outloud with what I had in my hands. I looked at Milo and said, "it looks like I have made up my mind that this is a boy!" In my hands were nothing but shades of blue swatches. I subconsciously didnt even look at the pink. I wasnt doing it on purpose, I just didnt even take one look at the pinks. Everyone in my family, except Robin and Brian think I'm having a girl. My mind (subconsciously and consciously) is screaming Boy Boy Boy! This should be fun to find out on Thursday. :)


Below are some pictures of nursery's I found online that I liked their painting scheme. Milo found one we really liked too, but I dont remember where he found it. I will post it later.




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say GIRL!!!!!! You better go pick out some pink swatches. I can't wait till Thursday. The boys REALLY can't wait till Thurs. They ask EVERY 5 MIN if they can open their presents.....THANKS!!! :)

Karen said...

I need to post a picture of the boys presents, but I dont want them to accidentally see it. I will wait till Thursday night.

robineilene said...

I'm so diggin' that little girl's nursery! TOMORROW we will know! ahhhhh! :)